Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Men's Logic

A man and his wife were in a court for their divorce case.

The Problem was who should get custody of the child.

The wife screamed and jumped up and said: "Your Honor. I brought The child into the world with all the pain and labor.

The child Should be in my custody. "

The judge turned to the husband and said: "What do you have to Say in your defense?"

The man sat for a while contemplating. ..then slowly rose. "Your Honor... If I put a dollar in a Pepsi Vending Machine and a Pepsi Comes out...

Whose Pepsi is it... The machine's or mine?"

5 comments:

Random Blogger said...

hahahah....

Hyena said...

Koneang asked me several times, how funny it is? Even i explained so clear to her; she still don't understand... oh!

Random Blogger said...

hahaha... but i got it :p

Anonymous said...

This joke got me laughing like insane...I knew men's logic was simple, but never thought it could be so effective...hahaha.

Hyena said...

Now, you knw... hu? :D